Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Start....

I have a few friends and family members who have blogs, I always thought it was a nice idea, but I cant never keep up with it. Larry got me a journal to write on it while he is gone so he can catch up to it when he is back, that worked pretty good the first month, I haven touched it in weeks. But Im always in front of the computer, so Im going to give this a try and do my best to keep up with it and write everything that happens with Ben and I while Larry is gone. It is also an awesome way to family and friends to stay updated on what is going on with us without me having to write them an email everyday! So lets see how well this will go!

2 comments:

Tipi said...

Good Luck!
I'll keep reading!
and bug ya if you are quiet too long,hehehe

B.L.T Springer said...

That sounds like a good deal Em!!