Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sleep...dreams...happy

For months I have forgotten what that word means, but recently (last night) Ben finally let me dicovery what sleep means again! Yes he slept all night, when I say all night, I mean it!.

He goes to bed every night the same time around 8:30pm the most 9pm. Last night i put him down just before 8:30pm and he didnt wake up until 7:12am, I could not believe it!! What a miracle! And the best part was that I was able to sleep too. Lately I have been having trouble falling asleep or even staying asleep. There have been a few nights when Ben sleeps 4-5hrs before he wakes up and yet he wakes up right after I have fallen asleep. There has been a few nights that I actually stayed in bed, trying to sleep until 2-3am. Other times just not really asleep, tossing and turning all night. But I slept like he did, went to bed around 9:30pm and dont remember waking up at all, I even dreamed. Wow I dreamed!!!

I hope he continues to sleep this way, Benny is finally feeling better, he is almost over his sickness and I think his teething is not bothering him as much. He only have a runny nose and a cough here and there. Im so happy he is feeling better and a happier baby! Happy baby means happy mommy =)

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Ahhhh, sleep! Such a rare luxury with little ones. Glad you were able to rest. It's not easy being a single mom!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have many more nights like that one.